I cannot say that i knew much about Bushing, so i won't pretend to relay any thoughts about who he was as i cannot do this.
What i do know of him is that he was a tremendously talented developer/hacker who contributed a lot of his mind to the the Wii and PS3 scenes and from what have seen from those who knew him, he was a very good friend, my heart goes out to those who cared for him and loved him, to his friends and family.
Here are some tweets from his friends:
Smealum has posted a video showing the progress he and his fellow developers/hackers have progressed on the Wii U:
Here is a quote from the videos description:
this is a video showing some of the progress we've been making on the wii u hacking front. this is not just my work, as it would not have been possible without the contributions of plutoo, naehrwert, yellows8 and derrek.
basically just shows some of the possibilities that come with having early high-privilege code execution capabilities; we're able to redirect NAND accesses to SD card and run all kinds of unsigned homebrew programs. this is currently just a proof of concept, and just a week ago i was unbricking my wii u because i'd fucked up the setup. this is not in any way ready for public use, and there are currently no clear plans for release. for now, this is just the result of about a month of hard work that i felt like sharing.
Exzap has updated his Wii U Emulator, here is a quote of the changes:
Added support for GPU7 geometry shaders
- Improved support for 2D texture arrays and cubemaps
- Generally improved shader emulation
- New debug option: Dump textures and shaders
Leave A Comment Below Or Visit The Forum To Discuss The Story: [Released] Cemu v1.3.0 – Wii U
Seriously, do i really need to write an article for this bullshit stability improvement firmware ?
Here have a GIF >.<
Leave A Comment Below Or Visit The Forum To Discuss The Story: Wii U Update Version 5.5.1 Released
CHMM2 v.2.5 By @Rinnegatamante
Rinnegatamante has updated his Open Source Custom Theme Manager for the 3DS, here is a quote of the changes:
- Added a voice in Start Menu to change wave style for topscreen. (Ondular, Tiny Wave, Fullscreen Wave)
- Added a voice in Start Menu to auto-extract ZIP themes when received from theme_sender or downloaded from Theme Downloader.
- Added support for ZIP themes, you can now put in Themes folder .zip themes file to save space.
- Now CHMM2 is fully compatible with both menuhax and shufflehax.
- Added Theme Downloader to download themes from 3DSThem.es directly from 3DS.
- Minor bugfixes for BGM preview.
- Bugfixes for system crashes in some circumstances.
Leave A Comment Below Or Visit The Forum To Discuss The Story: [Released] CHMM2 v.2.5 By @Rinnegatamante – 3DS