Mario Kart 8 has been out for a while now, so perhaps this deal won’t be for everyone, at the moment the game is £30 at retails stores such as Game.
CDKeys are selling it for £14.90 for European version and £14.99 for the US Version:
Mario Kart 7 – 3DS – Europe
Mario Kart 7 – 3DS – North America
Visit The Forum To Discuss The Story: Mario Kart 7 3DS For £14.90
capito27 has released a new CFW for the 3DS, the CFW still needs Cubic Ninja to run, here is some information about it:
Hi, I have made a CFW loader for both N3DS and O3DS, it requires Cubic Ninja and allows you to install and run unsigned CIAs (The loader is still in early devlopement, but it should work !).
As for the name, it is because it all started from a Unknown Pastebin.
The loader is nothing fancy, and i don’t like to make tidy posts, so here is a zip that both contains brahma (required to launch the loader) and the loader itself.
It works on N3DS 9.0-9.2 and O3DS 4.1-4.5 / 8.0-8.1 / 9.0-9.2.
Also, unsigned DSIware works as well as GBA Virtual Console !
WARNING, THIS CFW WILL BOOT TO SYSNAND !!! I will decline all responsability of any consequences of your usage of this CFW (even if your handheld comes to explode).
Edit: it is strongly recomended to close and open the lid of your console to have proper 3D support, and you are able to run Out of region cartridge games (with unsigned dlc ?) with this CFW, by launching either smealum’s region three on O3DS or NTR on N3DS.
Visit The Forum To Discuss The Story: [Released] Pasta CFW
Game Title: E3 2015 – Nintendo Press Conference
Release Date: 16 Jun 2015 (Single Day Event)
Nintendo have had a rocky road since they released the Wii U, this is mostly their fault, due to their inability to adapt and give their customers exactly what the want, such as region free gaming and more compatibility between systems, so perhaps Nintendo will us this or they will stand their ground and do as they think is best, times below:
- Los Angeles (U.S.A. – California) Tuesday, 16 June 2015, 09:00:00 PDT UTC-7 hours
- New York (U.S.A. – New York) Tuesday, 16 June 2015, 12:00:00 EDT UTC-4 hours
- Rio de Janeiro (Brazil – Rio de Janeiro) Tuesday, 16 June 2015, 13:00:00 BRT UTC-3 hours
- Toronto (Canada – Ontario) Tuesday, 16 June 2015, 12:00:00 EDT UTC-4 hours
- London (United Kingdom – England) Tuesday, 16 June 2015, 17:00:00 BST UTC+1 hour
- Kabul (Afghanistan) Tuesday, 16 June 2015, 20:30:00 AFT UTC+4:30 hours
- Tripoli (Libya) Tuesday, 16 June 2015, 18:00:00 EET UTC+2 hours
- Simferopol (Russia) Tuesday, 16 June 2015, 19:00:00 MSK UTC+3 hours
- Islamabad (Pakistan) Tuesday, 16 June 2015, 21:00:00 PKT UTC+5 hours
- Stockholm (Sweden) Tuesday, 16 June 2015, 18:00:00 CEST UTC+2 hours
- Melbourne (Australia – Victoria) Wednesday, 17 June 2015, 02:00:00 AEST UTC+10 hours
- Shenzhen (China – Guangdong) Wednesday, 17 June 2015, 00:00:00 CST UTC+8 hours
Times sourced from
Time And Date
Times Subject To Change
Visit The Forum To Discuss The Story: Game Release: E3 2015 – Nintendo Press Conference
RedmagnusX aka Sentry973 has showcased his Wii U laptop, here are some details about it:
Visit The Forum To Discuss The Story: Wii U Laptop By RedmagnusX
File Name: PiPass – Homepass Relay Station
File Submitter: GregoryRasputin
File Submitted: 10 May 2015
File Category: 3DS
Matthew-Hsu has released PiPass, software which turns your Raspberry Pi into a Homepass relay Station for the 3DS, if you do not have a Raspberry Pi, you can use Linux, here is a quote from the source:
PiPass turns your Raspberry Pi into a Nintendo 3DS Homepass Relay Station. The PiPass Dashboard can be accessed through a computer or mobile device. It can manage features without the need of opening up any files manually. However, some fine-tuning may require getting your hands ‘dirty’. Though the process is relatively fast and easy.
Here is a video of it in action:
Click here to download this file
Visit The Forum To Discuss The Story: [Released] PiPass – Homepass Relay Station – 3DS