No$gba has been updated to version 2.7c and this release see’s the emulator becoming fully freeware, here are the changes in this version:
- webpage: moved from http://nocash.emubase.de/ to http://problemkaputt.de/
- freeware: both no$gba gaming version and debug version are now fully freeware,
donations http://problemkaputt.de/donate.htm are welcome and valuable support
(I am working fulltime on no$xxx emulation projects without any other income)
- snapshots: supports savestates in NDS mode (formerly supported for GBA only)
- nds/snd: replaced nds_snd_getnext_proc by “proc_id” (snapshot compatibility)
- gaming version: allows to access recent files menu without cartridge loaded
- mem: forces gba-slot region to be 00h-filled on deselected cpu (arm7 or arm9)
- help: nds mem control: notes on gba-slot deselection, and gba-slot open bus
- help: major cosmetic changes to arm/thumb cpu chapters (parts from no$sns)
- cpu: exported arm disassembler and arm cpu engine to external include files
- snapshot: re-included bg2/bg3_refx/y registers (for gba and BOTH nds-engines)
- snapshot: does freshen_waitcnt_raw before emu-run (needed after snaploading)
- snapshot: snap-saver skips empty chunks (eg. unused NDS chunks in GBA mode)
- cpu: supports ldmd/stmd direction (increasing, NOT decreasing) (classic nes)
- cartloader/gui: reinit game-window size when switching between gba/nds mode
- mem: with_new_memory_system (completely new memory system: now using separate
small macros per memory region, instead of old giant all-in-one macro, this
does resolve a terrible mess, does speed-up source code assembling, and does
speed-up NDS tcm/wram emulation, and allows to add DSi memory areas in future)
- snapshot: added new snapshot/battery sna/sav compression option (as in no$psx)
- setup/sound: volume slider (optionally hardware/mixer or software/multiply)
- a22i: fixed “.fill” directive (destroyed ecx when fetching 2nd/3rd parameter)
- help: added “GBA Cart Protections” chapter (namely about “classic nes” stuff)
- nds: allows nds7bios intrwait bios-bug with any incoming lz77-random values
- nds: allows jmp to 05ECh without warning (can be used for dumping NDS7 bios)
- gba: forces rom-mirror (instead “increasing numbers”) for “classic nes” series
- gba: forces eeprom (no flash/sram) for “classic nes” series (game code “Fxxx”)
- mem: moved misaligned_mem_reads to subfunction level (instead macro level)
- xboo: recognizes DSi’s 128K flash id (allows to dump/patch wifi calibration)
- help: added note on ldmd/stmd transfer order (uses increasing addr for rlist!)
- help: corrected wifi calibration chapter (version is at 040h, not at 044h)
- web: changed no$gba forum link: http://ngemu.com/forums/no-gba-discussion.102/
Nintendo have yet again released another trailer of Hyrule Warriors:
PS3HaX member Egg ‘n’ chips is selling some Wii U peripherals and has asked if i could mention them here, as he cannot do so on PS3HaX draconian rules regarding selling products on the forum, this is a one off and i will not be doing it again, i am in no way connected with Egg ‘n’ chips, so i bare no responsibility with any transactions you do with him, any sales that take place, you do so at your own risk, if you do not feel safe buying from him, do not do it.
These products are UK only and consist of:
- Wii U GamePad Silicon Shell, with in built stand.
- Official Nintendo Cradle & Stand.
- Official Nintendo Wii U GamePad Accessory Set.
- Sensor Bar For Wii U.
Here is part of the email he sent me so you can better grasp the situation:
these are thing i won in an auction,(they are all stock from a closed down currys outlet near me) i was only expecting a few boxes,i ended up with nearly 100 boxes so im selling on what i dont need,and i only need 1 of each really.
im selling 1 of each item together for £15, after doing a search on ebay and in tesco,i think 15 quid is a great price.
If you are interested, you can contact Egg ‘n’ chips here.
Or email him here firstname.lastname@example.org
Again, this is a one off, i will not do it again, i am no longer affiliated with PS3HaX.
Well I made a few changes around the blog, which aren’t important to most of you, but are important to me, if you do not care, you do not need to read any further as it will contain a little drama.
Firstly I am no longer a member of PS3HaX, a website I looked after for a long time, I basically kept the website alive, if it hadn’t of been for my dedication, it would have died, probably have gone my now, which means I will have more time to dedicate to WiiUHaX and attempt to bring you great news, which I will be doing on my own, at least until I find someone, trustworthy enough to help me.
The changes are basically News Writer removals and are this:
- bubba – He is an OK guy, but is a liar and extremely dishonest, taking other peoples work and releasing it without their permission, which led to a small amount of drama in the Wii U hacking scene.
- hellsing9 – The dude is a great guy and someone i consider a good friend, someone who i trust with this site, but in order to distance myself from PS3HaX, i must distance myself from him, which is not something i wanted to do, rather it is something i must do.
- Bobbybangin – Well this guy rarely posted, was never very good at posting and anything he has posted is false and bogus, because of course he is a donkey and gets his info from bubba, take the recent info about WiiUKey, it was all wrong and bogus information, which bubba passed on to Bobbybangin, so to try and stop any more false information, i have removed this thorn, who is obviously too dumb to understand when he is being fed shit from bubba. He is also a very dishonest person, one of those wolf in sheep’s clothing type of guys, who lies to your face, i blame the steroids.
Anyhow, that is the public service announcement over, if you would like to occasionally post news and are an honest person, drop me a line using the contact link and thanks for reading.
smealum has confirmed via Twitter that 7.x firmware for the 3Ds is exploitable, here is a screenshot of his tweet: