Cemu – Wii U Emulator
The Wii U scene has been getting some nice treats lately and this is another nice one, providing you have a decent enough computer to run what it will eventually become.
Exzap has released Cemu, a proof of concept Wii U Emulator, here is some information about it:
- Can run encrypted Wii U images (WUD) and RPX/RPL files
- Internal resolution is 1920×1080 (if supported by game)
- For controller input see here.
- Contains basically no optimizations. Expect slow framerates and long load times.
- Windows x64 only (other platforms may be supported later)
- Requires OpenGL 3.3
- Tested on NVIDIA: Runs fine on most recent driver
- Tested on Intel: Garbled output but runs if OpenGL version is supported
- Untested on AMD
Currently the only supported controller is the DRC (GamePad).
It’s mapped to the keyboard and cannot be changed.
Button A X or Z
Button B C
Button Y D
Button X F
Trigger L Q
Trigger R R
Trigger ZL E
Trigger ZR R
Left Stick Arrow keys
Right Stick H U J K
Button Plus B
Button Minus N
Touch input Use mouse
The developer states that he plans to release updates every two weeks.
Thanks to @zecoxao for the tip.
Visit The Forum To Discuss The Story: [Released] Cemu – Wii U Emulator – Wii U