CTR-V – New NTR-Debugger
ShinyMK has released a new application that allows you to record the gameplay of your New 3DS from your PC, below is some information:
This is heavily based on Nitro-Stream so full credit to the maker!
This is CTR-V (CTR-Viewer).
I made this as I didn’t quite like the UI on NitroStream and it had a lot of bugs and stuff I prefered it to have.
So I started working for hours and ended up getting the base bone up and running.
Improvements compared to NitroStream:
- It’s a single .exe file, No .dll or config files needed, Not even NTRViewer itself. Just CTR-V is needed.
- All required NTRViewer .dll files are embed into CTR-V.
- New Custom UI – Completely different.
- No config files are needed, all setting data is stored in the EXE.
- Its no longer WPF, Its now a Windows Forms Application.
- Connection/Load Speed is noticeably faster and easier. (CTR-V: Roughly 2 seconds, NitroStream: Roughly 8-10 seconds).
- The best settings to use are set by default. (For Good Connections)
- It no longer double connects (You can see NitroStream double connecting from the log).
Downsides compared to NitroStream:
- Filesize is much higher. (Embed Files, Custom UI).
- No source code (Yet!)
Here is a video showing the result of recording the top screen on the 3DS: