Oibaf has updated his port of the ZX Spectrum emulator, here is a quote of the changes in this version:
- Screen snapshots visible on screen in file select menus
- Option to activate the virtual keyboard with the wiimote IR pointer
- Changed menu navigation rules (2 and B always come back to previuos menu)
- FTP and SMP connect also after start up
- Tape stops after machine selection change
- Fixed contention in normal mode emulation
- Fixed crackling in turbo auto mode
- Other minor bug fixes
Here are some of its features:
The main features are:
- Emulates accurately the Original 48Kspectrum (both issue 2 and issue 3), the classic 128K, the Amstrad Plus 2, the Amstrad Plus 2A, the Spanish 128K and the NTSC 48k. This includes screen, keyboard and sound (both speaker and AY-3-8912 chip).
- Screen emulation is extremely accurate, so it can emulate border effects and even attribute effects.
- In precision mode floating bus and interrupt timing are accuratly emulated.
- Frambuffer resolution at 640X480 or 320X240.
- Supports Z80 snapshots, both loading and saving, and loading .SNA snapshots.
- Supports TAP (both read and write) and TZX (only read) tape files, supporting normal speed loading and fast speed loading.
- Supports POKE files.
- Supports ZIP files.
- FTP client.
- Emulates up to 2 joysticks of types: kempston, cursor and sinclair1 and sinclair2.
- All the wiimote, nunchuck and classic controller buttons and joypads are fully configurable.
- Virtual keyboard support.
- Emulates the Interface I and Microdrive.
- Emulates the ULAPlus
- Based in a new, fully free, Z80 emulator (Z80Free).