Themaister, Toad King and Squarepusher have updated RetroArch for the Wii, here is a quote from the changelog:
* [FBA core] Various changes/fixes
– Hook up Armed Police Batrider controls
– Afterburner – make fire buttons work
– Hook up Bad Dudes controls
– Hook up Cyberbots controls
– Hook up 1942 controls
– Add missing Chase HQ controls
– Add missing WWF Wrestlefest controls
– EEPROM save should now work (tested with EEPROM-based system such as Capcom CPS2)
– Samples are now looked for – should be in ‘samples’ subdirectory
– Hiscore files should now be read from/written to.
* [SNES9x Next] Added big speed hack for Star Fox 1 – makes it fast enough for it to run at fullspeed on the Wii.
* [Genesis Plus GX] Set samplerate back to 44Khz.
* [CONSOLES] Audio resampler is now adjustable – can choose between Sinc resampler (new) and Hermite resampler (old). Sinc is now selected by default, is superior audio-quality wise and will fix a lot of sound issues.
* [Wii] Numerous Wii video mode fixes – including PAL modes that went beyond the internal framebuffer bounds
– PC2JAMMA-USB (needs to be tested)
– Genius MaxFire G-08XU
– Zeemote Steelseries
– Saitek Rumblepad
– Super Smart Joy