Themaister, Toad King and Squarepusher have released RetroArch version 0.9.8, here is a quote from the source:
WHAT IS RETROARCH?
RetroArch is a modular multi-system emulator system that is designed to
be fast, lightweight and portable.
The Wii port of RetroArch has the following features:
– Real-time rewinding
– Switching between emulator cores seamlessly, and ability to install
new libretro cores
EMULATOR/GAME CORES BUNDLED WITH WII PORT
The following emulators/games have been ported to RetroArch and are included in
the Wii release of RetroArch.
For more information about them, see the included
– Final Burn Alpha [version 0.2.97.28]
– Final Burn Alpha Cores (CPS1 – CPS2 – NeoGeo) [version 0.2.97.28] (**)
– FCEUmm (Nintendo Entertainment System) [recent SVN version]
– NEStopia (Nintendo Entertainment System) [1.44]
– Gambatte (Game Boy | Super Game Boy | Game Boy Color) [version 0.5.0 WIP]
– Genesis Plus GX (Sega SG-1000 | Master System | Game Gear | Genesis/Mega Drive |
Sega CD) [version 1.7.3]
– SNES9x Next (Super Nintendo/Super Famicom)
– VBA Next (Game Boy Advance) (*)
– Prboom (for playing Doom 1/Doom 2/Ultimate Doom/Final Doom)
– Mednafen PCE Fast (PC Engine/PC Engine CD/Turbografx 16)
– Mednafen Wonderswan (WonderSwan/WonderSwan Color/WonderSwan Crystal)
– Mednafen NGP (Neo Geo Pocket Color)
– Mednafen VB (Virtual Boy)
All of the emulators listed above are the latest versions currently
available. Most of them have been specifically optimized so that
they will run better on Wii (some games would not reach fullspeed
without these optimizations).
* Some games don’t run at fullspeed on Wii (VBA Next is a
RetroConsole Level 2 emulator port).
** The biggest Neo-Geo ROMs that can be loaded are around 23+MB in
size, such as Real Bout Fatal Fury 1 and King of Fighters ’96.