UsendMii is a Windows software (32-bit and 64-bit) that will let use your Wii U Gamepad on your PC made by Crayon & Ketufe.
How To Use
- Choose an available port for the web server. By default port 80 is used.
- Map the GamePad buttons to the wanted keys (keyboard or mouse).
- Click on the Start button.
- Open the Wii U Internet Browser and use the URL shown in UsendMii (URL to use in the WII U Internet Browser).
- You may need to click on the Refresh button each time UsendMii starts.
How Does It Work
- UsendMii is a HTTP server that delivers Web content to the Wii U Internet Browser software.
- The button states are converted to JSON and sent via a jQuery POST request to UsendMii.
- When received, UsendMii will simulate keystrokes, mouse motions, or button clicks.
- Mouse buttons could be simulated.
- Input could be used when the touch screen is touched.
- Better key mapping
- Key names are always in English
- Original version
- Crayon: code
- ketufe: ideas and testing
- The jQuery Team: great library