A few days ago, we posted here , about a member of GBATemp working to get the Wii U’s GamePad working on a PC, well it seems he has come on a bit and got it working, this is the first release and there will be more to come, here is a quote from the read me, followed by a video of it running.
Wii U GamePad to PC Input
Written by Chris Manning
1) Extract the contents of the archive to a directory on your local web server.
2) Open index.html in your favorite editor and change the IP address pointing to server.js to your PC’s local IP address (ie. http://192.168.2.1:8080/nowjs/now.js).
3) Run “regplugin.bat” OR alternatively, open a command prompt in the extracted content’s directory and run “regsvr32 npWiiU.dll /s”.
1) Run “simpleserver.bat” OR alternatively, open a command prompt in the extracted content’s directory and run “node server.js”.
2) Navigate to the extracted content’s directory on your local web server (ie. http://192.168.2.1/wiiu/) in the Wii U’s Internet Browser.
3) Navigate to the pc.html page in your browser on the PC (ie. http://localhost/wiiu/pc.html).
4) Set your hotkeys from the PC side and enjoy!