Old news, but still helpful for those wishing to Soft Mod their Wii consoles:
HOW TO USE…
- Power on the Wii and verify if your date on Wii is correct (if it isn’t.. fix it)
- Go to Settings -> Internet -> Console Information and take a look at the MAC Address.
- Now start Wilbrand Launcher , type the MAC Address and the other info.
- Create the exploit, then copy and paste the files into the root of the SD card. (if you don’t copy directly)
- Now you can place the SD card into the Wii.
- Go to the Messageboard and navigate to Yesterday.
- Click on the Green Letter….
- And wait that Hackmii Installer start. =)
Now will be downloaded Hackmii Installer 1.2
Now isn’t necessary .NET 3.5 (only .NET 2.0)
Fixed problem with new bootmii.org link
Recompiled with NET 3.5
Removed drop box feature.
If bootmii is down, boot.elf will be downloaded from my dropbox folder.
Add check for verify if bootmii.org is accessible or not
Add Help button.
Other minor changes.
Correct a possible problem when copying to a device.
Add a check box for copy directly data on your device.
Add HtmlAgilityPack.dll as parser library, instead of use wget.exe
Add Ionic.Utils.Zip.dll as zip library, instead of use 7za920.exe
change execute command mode
fix lower case in mac address input
add a link for this page in the apps
add wget.exe download (necessary for take hackmii_installer form bootmii.org)
only design changes and code clean
fixed creation arguments for wilbrand.exe (data field wasn’t correct)
[wpdm_file id=10 title=”true” desc=”true” template=”facebook drop-shadow raised” ]